World Usability Day 2022 in Munich
In Munich a conference is planned following the theme this year: Our Health.
– The programm is published.
– The event to take place both on-site and online in Zoom.
– On-site, it will take place in the conference room of Accenture Song, Balanstraße 73, Munich. Registration for on-site presence is open on EventBrite.
All details are available in the event web site.
Who Should Attend
The World Usability Day in Munich brings together professionals with interest for usability and user experience with one common objective: bringing awareness to holistic solutions and ensuring that the services and products important to life are easier to access and simpler to use.
The schedule is planned from 12:00pm to 5:30pm.
The program will be published before end of October.
Our Location sponsor:
– Accenture Song
Our Platinum sponsor:
Our coffee break sponsor:
Our Gold sponsor:
– eightreasons Digital
Our Silver sponsor:
– Intralot Germany
With the support of:
– Wandelzeit Coaching München
– Cornelia Kugelmann – Usability Consulting
Contact us if you would like to sponsor this event as well: email@example.com
This event is organized by the following user experience professionals on a voluntary basis with the support of German UPA:
– Andreas Lehmann
– Bengi Haid
– Cornelia Kugelmann
– Jean-Marc Bonnaudet
– Lena Seifert
– Marco Biedermann
– Sandra Weiser
– Silke Noetzel
[DE] German (Deutsch)