WORLD USABILITY DAY 2022- Arab Region
أهلا وسهلا بكم في اليوم العالمي لقابلية الاستخدام
On November 10, it’s finally time again: The World Usability Day (WUD) continues its success story! This year we want to celebrate the day around usability and user experience (UX) with you again!
No matter where you live, study or work – You can be part of the WUD Arab Region. Therefore, we are looking forward to many participants and speakers from all over Arab Region and the world.
Register here through GoToWebinar (free to attend, but must register)
Who Should Attend
- UX Designers
- Product Managers
- Digital strategists
- Business People
- Anyone who wants to know more about Usability.
7PM-9PM Panel Discussion: Usability Practices Maturity in the Arab World
9PM-10PM Usability Testing Tips & Tricks
- Ahmad Alhuwwari (UX/UI Manager Orange Jordan)
- Mohammed Omar (Lead UX/UI Designer @Orange Jordan)
- Abdelrahman Osama (Founder & UX Director @Simpleia, Egypt)
- Areej Sader (UX Research Manager @Tribal Experience, UAE)
- Mariam Yusuf El-Shebokshey (Founder & CEO @Kidzkit, Egypt)
- Mahmoud Ahmed (UX Chapter lead @Arab African International Bank, Egypt)
[AR] Arabic (العربية)