An exclusive accessibility roundtable event on the risk of overlays and improving usability for all!
Join Cyber-Duck and a panel of accessibility and UX experts for a roundtable webinar as we explore how accessibility overlays, widgets and fast-fix solution can impact the performance and usability of websites.
Despite promises of WCAG and ADA compliance and improved usability, in reality, it is estimated that overlays can only detect 20-30% of accessibility issues occurring on a website. That’s potentially 70 – 80% of issues going unanswered when relying on overlays alone.
During the webinar we will be exploring:
- What are strengths and weaknesses of automated accessibility?
- Are there any practical reasons that a business should use an overlay, and how accessibility overlays can impact a website’s usability?
- How do you change internal attitudes towards delivering accessible UX?
- Practical steps for improving the usability of legacy websites
- Questions and involvement from you, the audience!
[EN] English (English)