Università degli Studi di Torino, via Accademia Albertina, 13
Relevant facts happened in 2018 have raised crucial ethical issues on innovation technology that design has to contribute to solve. The WUD Torino 2018 will start from the recent events to explore the following issues:
– Politics and Ergonomics
– Ergonomics of social impact
– Ethics and deontology of the digital ergonomists, UX design and User research
– UX and Dark pattern
– Cases and tools of persuasive communication
– Good and bad design best-practices
– Human Robot Interaction: artificial intelligence and ethics
– Brain Computer Interaction: a good or a bad thing?
– Interaction design for children
The full day event program includes a Research track and an Industrial track, dedicated to academic and commercial stakeholders. Two workshops will allow to go in dept and make experience of the core concepts of UX motivation and service design in safety critical context.
WUDTo2018 website: https://wudto2018.di.unito.it/
Reseach track Registration: https://bit.ly/2yXFS9m
Industrial track Registration: https://form.jotformeu.com/82813349504357
The WUD Torino 2018 is organized by SIE, the Italian Society of Ergonomics, the University of Turin, in collaboration with Architecta, the Italian Society of Information Architecture.