I am the founder of UXRD (User Experience Research and Design) and UX Gofer. I am very excited to create this WUD event for Miami.
The 2015 World Usability Day event in Miami, FL is about bridging the gap between UX professionals and local technology startups and companies. We are offering networking, great speakers, free UX Mentor sessions, and facility tours of WAC Research, a nationally acclaimed research facility in Doral, FL.
- Startups & Tech companies - want a free UX review of your product? Sign up!
- Students / career changers - want to talk about career options and goals? Sign up!
- UX Pros - want to network and give back to our local tech community as a mentor? Sign up!
If you would like to sign up for a mentor session, please fill out this questionnaire so we can pair you and assign you a session. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XTWMD65
User Research Case Studies by Edith Scott
Want to learn more about User Research and how it is applied to different industries? Edith Scott will give a quick overview of UX Research and then will talk us through case studies about usability testing and field research.
Lean UX for Game Development by Daniel Hettrick
Interested in UX and Gaming? Sit in on this talk by Daniel Hettrick as he walks us through the game development pipeline. He describes where different types of testing should be applied and in what measure.
The 2015 World Usability Day event is being put together by many people in the South Florida UX scene. Want to get involved and add your name?
- UXRD www.uxrd.com
- UX Gofer www.uxgofer.com
- WAC Research http://www.wacresearch.com
- UXDEV Summit http://uxdsummit.com
- South Florida User Experience Meetup http://www.meetup.com/SOFLUX/
- IXDA Miami http://www.meetup.com/IxDA-Miami/