The World Usability Day will take place in Munich again, this year in the afternoon of November 9, 2017, with talks and case studies about inclusion and universal design:
- The core idea of universal design is inclusion of all people regarding abilities, language, culture, gender, age.
- Future technologies create new possibilities for establishing inclusion in our society. For example,
- enabling independent living with smart home technologies,
- supporting visual impaired people with artificial intelligence,
- increasing participation with digital language assistants,
- using e-government services for all citizens.
The final program is in preparation. It will address the designing of accessable work places and interactions for a wide audience. Updates will be posted in this page in the coming days and weeks.
The event will take place within the Corporate Campus of Microsoft Deutschland, at the North of Munich. Consider taking public transportation as parking places are limited.
Contact us if:
- You have a presentation in German or English about developing workable, accessible, and scalable solutions that include everyone
- You are interested in sponsoring the event. You will gain visibility to professionals interested by the field of user experience
Contact: Jean-Marc Bonnaudet (jean_marc_bonnaudet at yahoo.com)