The World Usability Day in Munich has offered on November 10, 2016 a UX afternoon focusing on sustainability and green UX through presentations and workshops featuring case studies by reputable experts, combined with networking opportunities.
After the opening information, there was 3 presentations:
- Nachhaltigkeit – Produkt, Feature oder Mythos?
Rainer Monschein, Optimizing Experts
- Always Eco – How UX Concepts Encourage Eco-Friendly Use of Products
Sebastian Pietta, Designaffairs
- Bessere Produkte für eine bessere Welt: Was kann ein UX Designer (überhaupt) leisten?
Joachim von Maltzan, Ray Sono
The 3 workshops have taken place in the same time.
- Sustainable UX - World Cafe
Silke Noetzel, Ray Sono
Andreas Lehmann, Lemisoft
- Responsible UX - Fishbowl
Anja Lange, Coeno
Annette Hutt, Chip Digital
- Creating Sustainable Products - Design a Box
Elena Gocheval, Ray Sono
Sylvia Böhm, FOCUS Online
Presentation of Results 5:00pm-5:30pm
Results from the previous workshops have been presented.
It took place in the premises of WERK 1 Bayern, an initiative of the Bavaria state promoting digital entrepreneurship. This is located in the new urban district Werksviertel (previously known as Kultfabrik).
The World Usability Day 2017 in Munich has taken place on November 9, 2017.