It's here again for the 10th time! Once again we open our doors to celebrate World Usability Day with a free open house event to engage, amuse and entertain anyone who's interested in UX. It's a great chance to get hands on with experience design and user research, and hear from those who put it into practice.
This year's theme is innovation, but what does innovation actually mean? And what does it mean in the context of UX? Come along any time between 2pm to 6pm find out more!
We have an afternoon of activities and a line up of exciting quests including:
- Hear from our experienced panel of guest speakers from FanDuel, Standard Life, Neatebox, Stipso and Tusi wearable technology to discuss balancing #UX and Innovation (3-4pm)
- Test your UX knowledge with our UX challenge quiz
- Visit our interactive stations offering a chance to try out eye tracking, prototyping and much more
- Demonstrations of screen readers and other web accessibility technologies
- Try out the amazing Osmo engagement for learning through play on the iPad
- Vote for your favourite virtual reality application and let us know your dream app
- Usability testing the TUSI Smartwatch text input app, and more
- ...all whilst enjoying some nibbles and wine
Our free event is also a great opportunity to network with your peers in the UX Community. You can also try out an innovative new networking app we're trialling - Whova - to start connecting with other attendees, see the day's agenda and make the most of your time at our event.
Be sure you don't miss out by booking early as this event sells out fast #UV_WUD.