Welcome to the second annual UX Fair, an afternoon jam-packed with UX goodness.
This event is targeted at students, career changers, and UX professionals who want to network with others.
We'll have thought leaders on hand to provide mentoring and food for UX thought throughout the afternoon. Stop by for a chance to hobnob with UX unicorns and other celebrities.
- 1:30pm Welcome/Opening Keynote
- 2pm-3pm Mentoring Panel
- 3pm-4:00pm 2 Table Topic Discussions/Author Roundtables
- 4pm Coffee Break
- 4:15pm-5pm Group Mentoring
- 5pm-6pm Speed Networking, Recruiting, Book Signings, Book Swap
- 6:15pm+ Happy Hour at Mead Hall
Does your UX knowledge go up to 11? Share your wisdom. Sign up here.
UX Fair is a World Usability Day event.