Clemson University's annual World Usability Day, AKA "Make Things Easier Day," promotes the values of usability, user-centered design, and every user's responsibility to ask for things that work better. This event is open to all Clemson faculty and students interested in usability, user experience, and related fields. Coffee and light refreshments will be available. This event is brought to you by the Clemson University chapter of the Society for Technical Communication.
Join us for a series of workshops and a panel discussion with usability industry professionals. Our speakers will share their experiences in the field as well as issues that surface while creating user-friendly products.
- 9:00AM-9:15AM: Welcome and Intro
- 9:15AM-10:45AM: Presentations
- 10:45AM-11AM: Coffee reception
- 11:00AM-12:00PM: Round Table Groups
- 12:00PM-1:30PM: Lunch outside of Pearce Center
- 1:30PM-2:30PM: Keynote Presentation
- 2:30PM-2:45PM: Wrap ups and conclusion.