User experience is more than designing a slick user interface. It’s about deeply understanding users’ behaviors, goals and needs. It’s about aligning users’ motivations with your business strategy for the greatest ROI. And it’s about evaluating, measuring and improving over time.
PointClear is hosting a 1-day UX workshop on December 10th at UAB's School of Health Professions to help participants understand the Why, What, and How of UX and how it can be used to innovate product development.
- Introduction to User Experience
- Design Best Practices
- Iterative Design Exercise
- How to Better Understand Your User through Research
- Mobile Design & Tools of the Trade
Limited availability. Register now at: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=ghoawbeab&o...
Tuesday December 10th, 2013
8:00 am - 6:00 pm CDT
UAB School of Health Professions
- UAB School of Health Professions
- UAB Center for Health Informatics and Patient Safety/Quality
- HIMSS Alabama
- Birmingham Business Alliance