Please join PhillyCHI for a 2013 World Usability Day event hosted by Digitas Health. This year’s World Usability Day theme is “Collaborating for Better Healthcare Systems.” PhillyCHI presents a panel of healthcare user experience and usability experts who will present a range of healthcare topics.
Panel topics will include:
- Electronic medical records (EMR)
- How people use web resources to self-manage chronic diseases (PhD dissertation)
- Mobile design for usability and accessibility
- How apps can be combined with science of persuasion to achieve clinically measurable outcomes
- Quantified-self: how mobility and behaviorism are changing the way people perceive themselves